Mathew Rapczynski has expertly guided home buyers and sellers through the complex process of transacting in the city and surrounding areas. His uncompromising attention to detail and client service, as well as his sincere representation, are the secrets to his success.
Mathew offers his superior knowledge of the Boston market, thorough and thoughtful analysis of market forces, comparable sales and competition, along with her well-honed negotiating skills. His personalized service leverages the latest technological tools to make communication and execution easy for his clients.
For home sellers, proper positioning and elegant presentation is of the up-most importance in our fast paced market. Mathew’s background in real estate development and construction management has given him a sharp eye for details and the skills needed to execute an impeccable and effective transaction.
- SBANE –Small Business Association of New England Profitable Partners’ Award
- BSA-Boston Society Architecture Access Award
- AIA American Institute Architecture
- USA Triathlon Club-Member
- FOUNDATION FOR FIGHTING BLINDNESS Contributor